2014年7月2日水曜日

My Favorite Celebration

Hi, I talk about my favorite cerebration. My favorite celebration is Okunchi. It is my home city festival. My home city is Nagasaki. There is in October 7,8,9 every year. It's very big fall festival. My home city has big Shinto shrine, it name is ''Suwa shrine''. There are three gods in there. In that three days, seven towns dedicate dances to the gods in front of shrine. That towns change every year. We call it '' Odori cho''  If you live in Odori cho, you have to dedicate dance every seven year.             


 The first day,  gods down to the town from shrine. Many audience gather in front of shrine. After that, three gods down to town from shrine. We call it ''Okudari''.








 Odori cho go the around many places. We can see this parade on the road. While this parade goes, traffic regulation is enforced.








Next day, three gods stay in Otabisyo. Otabisyo is place where three gods stay during a festival.
The last day, three gods come back shrine. We call it ''Onobori''.

It's not holiday, but it's important day for Nagasaki people.




 In three days, town has about hundred stall. There is bustle with many people.We can eat many foods. Takoyaki, Yakitori, rice ceke, Hashimaki, iced pine, Japanese crape etc.... I can ete many food. When this festival will start, I'm eciting! It's important forme since I was child because Nagasaki is influenced by Okunchi.
  I love Okunchi:)







It's From You Tube

2 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Hi Kana! Wow, It's so exciting festival, and you are from Nagasaki, aren't you?! I never had been to there, so I want to go there in October 7,8,9!Lol My home town is in Chiba. I think there are not big festival, so famous place is only Disney. I'm envious of your home town!:)Lol

    返信削除