2014年7月7日月曜日

Making Friends

 Hi!! I talk about ''Making Friends.'' I think that if you want make friend. If  I want to make friends, I always keep 2 thing in mind.
 


First, I always keep smile. I think that it is important to make friends. Because if I have an expressionless face, person that want to make friends get a bad impression to me. It is bad for me, and I can't make friends. I have to keep smile.









Second, I always find something in common to that person. If I can find something common to that person, I can make subject, and I can talk about  subject to that person. I and that person's rerationships deepen through converstation.

I think that it is difficult to make friends, but if you make many friends, your life become more fun.

 

2 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Hi Kana! I agree to your opinion because to keep smiling and making subject are very important to make new friends! If we want new friends, we need to try to talk with her or him. By the way, when did you take two pictures?:) Your smile is so good!<3

    返信削除