2014年7月7日月曜日

Canada day

I went to Granvile Irand with my friends on canada day. There was many people in Granvile Irand. I ate Karamari and Salad roll.When I bought it, there was a long line of people waiting to buy food at the store.There was so busy, but I bought some food. It was very delicious.


Last Wednesday was very nice day, but too hot. Many people wanted to buy gelato. I bought maple syrup taste gelato. I think that foods that use maple syrup is everything delicious. When I will be back in Japan, I will buy many maple syrup. I live maple syrup.


  Some volunteer gave me flag of Canada. I took that frag home, and I display it on my desk. After that, I saw fire works. I was surprised because the start time for fireworks was very late. I didn't know why, but I noticed that reason. The sunset of Canada is late, so if it is before 22:00, it does not become dark. I got it! Fire works was beautiful, but I thought Japanese fire works better than it.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿