2014年7月14日月曜日

Communication Breakdowns

Hi, I'm going to talk about communication  breakdowns. When I talked with my host mother first time, I almost didn't understand her talk because I didn't know many words and Canada's culture. I was bitterly snd sad. I thought that I have to study hard and have to know about my host hamily's life.
I said to host mother ''I don't know many words, so sometimes I don't understand your talk.'' She smiled and said ''You are studying English now. Of couese you don't know many words. If so, you ask me that words meaning. Then you can understand my talk, right?''  She taught me about his sons experience. (Her sons coudn't speak English when she met them first time, but they can speak English very well now.) I think that maybe her feeling was not good, but she was very kindness for me. I was glad to her kindness.After that, if I don't know words, I always ask her. She always teach me it willingly. I have to learn many words in school and have many conversation opportunity in school. Then my words capacity broaden more and more.

5 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Hi Kana!
    I often can't understand what host mother say.
    I have to more learn new words too.

    返信削除
  3. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  4. Hi kana, I agree with your opinion because I can't understand many conversation with foreign country people. Also, someone is angry when I can't understand conversation so I want to study English skills more... In addition, we have to study it more...
    Thank you for sharing your very great ideas.

    返信削除
  5. Hello Kana! I agree that your opinions! I sometimes couldn't understand when I talked my host family. Also I have a lot of words which I don't know so I have to study English more!!lol I want to speak English well because if someone who can't speak Japanese confuse in Japan, I want to help the person! Thank you!

    返信削除