2014年7月15日火曜日

My host brother

Last weekend, I stayed in my house, and I was sewing tissue case.  My fad is sewing. When I was sewing something, I forgot time and absorbed in it. It was very excited, and my feeling was good. After that, I played a game with my host brother. He loves to play Xbox games and to watch TV. He is naughty boy tor my host mother, but he is funny boy tome. When he is with me, I have fun and can talk English. He always speaks to me, and we are talking about many subject. I think that he is a playful boy because he loves pleasant thing. I want to talk more and more with him.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Sounds nice!I want to play Xbox games!

    返信削除
  2. Hello Kana;)
    That's sounds nice!!!!
    I want to see your host brother~

    返信削除
  3. Hi,Kana. I also have a host brother. How old is he?

    返信削除
  4. Hello Kana,
    I think your host brother is a good kid.I have home stay ,too.But, I think my home stay not good.so I want to change.

    返信削除