2014年7月2日水曜日

Ethiopian food

I went to Ethiopian restaurant with my host family and ate Ethiopian food. It was delicious!! My host brothers slept over at their friend's house. My host mother and I met them at Ethiopian restaurant. She and I talked about summer vacation on the car when on our way to there by car. She is planing to go to Canadian Rocky and dinosaur museum because his sons like dinosaur. I thought that it is very nice plan. We arrived restaurant, and we met them.



This is Ethiopian food. Bread look likes crepe, but it had sour taste. There are meet and vagitables foods over that bread. We pisced foods with bread.






My host brothers and their friend love Ethiopian food. I think that Ethiopian food is very interesting. If you want to try it, you can go there in New westminster.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿