2014年6月18日水曜日

An accomplishment

When I was high school student, I was in broadcasting club. one day, my teacher ask me ''Can you serve  as master of ceremony?'' It was the master of ceremony of the very big ceremony. I said ''yes, I can.'' At first, I said that in lightly, but it was very difficult for me. I practice everyday until ceremony day. I tired that practice because Japanese accent is very difficult and I practice same words accent again and again. I never gave up and did my best. Then, I could serve as master of ceremony successfully and I was able to have courage. My teacher praise me for service as master of ceremony. I learned this event to practice is very important. To confront something without be afraid.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Your experience is very nice! I don't know how big is the ceremony but I thought your courage was so great, because I cannot talk in front of other people well. If you gave up before the ceremony, maybe you would not been able to get the accomplishment. I'm happy because you are friend to me! I think you were growing by this memory. Thank you for telling! I learned from you!

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. Many difficult things for you, but you not afraid. You will try to do any difficult things, That's I need to learn. Thank you let's me knows this.

    返信削除
  4. Hi Kana:)
    You are so nice!! I think that it is important to focus and every practice too. I want to challenge something. I respect you. I think you are good person because you are smart! I want to be like you. I should have confidence, and need more focus. Thank you for sharing!

    返信削除
  5. Hi Kana! Wow, your story is very interesting and good memory for you! I think you are courageous because when your teacher asked "Can you serve as master of ceremony?'' to you, you said "Yes, I can.". You have a big and strong heart! Your courage is wonderful!:)

    返信削除