2014年6月23日月曜日

Pet Peeves

 
I talk about pet peeves. Some time my host mother shout her son early  'Wake up! wake up! wake up!' and he said 'I don't want to wake up!' Then, they often quarrel. It's so annoying for me when I sleep in my room.
However, I understand his claim because when I was child, my mother always woke me up. I thought her voice is very noisy and couldn't wake up by oneself. Right now, I can wake up by oneself and I appreciate my mother because I can all thing by oneself because of my mother. Some time I feel annoy but that is nostalgic for me.



2. It drive me crazy when my brother don't carry the tableware which he finished using.
3. I can't stand it when host family's dog in my room. (His breathe is bad smell.)
4. It bugs me when my friend talking long time.
5. It bugs me when my host brother don't stop iPod game. (His mother become angry.)
6. I can't stand it when my father talk in a very big voice.
7. It drive me crazy when a stranger smoking next to me and throw cigarette butt on the street.
8. It bugs me when my brother is in a bad because he weak early morning.
9. I can't stand it when my host family's car become very dirty.
10. I can't stand it when my friends thinking it very troublesome to do something, and being reluctant. I think that if we thinking it very troublesome to do something, nothing begins but my friends have their opinion. I don't have to say something and don't forces my opinions on them.

6 件のコメント:

  1. Wow! Your host family are very interesting! That's different with my host family. Sometimes, they are so noisy for you but I want to live in your house because I thought that's fun every day! By the way, I thought you have nice sence of how to take pictures! I like these! I'm looking forword to have been update your blog every time! X)

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  4. Hi Kana! How is it going?
    Canadian child gets up early!! Footsteps are big! It bugs me.....
    There are a lot of pet peeves, but I think that I forget it if I sleep:) so I do not mind it too much. How about you? What do you think about my opinion?

    I like your blog:)

    返信削除
  5. Hi Kana! I agree to your opinion. My host mother and father sometimes quarrel, too! It's bad things, isn't it? However, your first opinion is good because we did experience it. It's very important to us. In addition, my father sometimes talks in very big voice, so I can understand your feeling!

    返信削除