2014年8月6日水曜日

My Thoughts about this class


Hi, everyone! I'm going to write about my class. I studied English in this class since May. At first I couldn’t feel comfortable in this class because I couldn’t understand almost English words and grammar, and there are many Japanese students in this class. I thought I can’t speak English because we spoke Japanese. However, Michael said “Don’t use Japanese” and “you should speak English.” Then, we started to use English in class. My classmate and our teacher is very kind and friendly. I could spend great time in class. I could improve my English levels, and I could study many words and Canadian cultures. Just now, I’m so sad because I have to leave this class. I will miss them and Michael. I want Michael to teach next class because his class is so fun and easy to follow. I never forget to spend time in this class. I love this class and Michael.

 

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Kana.
    How is going?? I'm sad about our class finish. I want to talk with Japanese classmate more and more. You are good student. Do our best!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Kana. I so happy we had nice time in the BBQ. I remember you bring some Japnese food came and it was so nice!!!! The rich it was pretty good! Thank you so much!!

    返信削除
  3. Hi Kana, thank you for everything in this class. I remember that I went to survey with you. I know you are very kind girl so I'm always helped by you. By the way, I ate Kinpira that you cooked when we went to the BBQ. It was so delicious!!! You will be good wife.
    See you in September :) Have a good summer vacation!!!

    返信削除