2014年7月29日火曜日

Westler trip


I went to Westler with my friend. It was so exciting. There is many beautiful mountains in Westler. The bus came to Douglas college, and it took about two hours. First, I and my friend went to shopping. We bought little candles that made from beeswax. It was very cute. I think that I will give it for my friend in Japan.
9

We took a gondola to mountainside. My friend doesn't like high place, but she wanted to go to the mountainside.








I took this picture in the mountainside.
My friend said, "This picture likes Peter rabbit's world."

 


 
 



The mountainside was so beautiful place.








We went up tp the top of the mountain by lift.







I think that Westler is great place, and you should go there because you can feel great nature.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
 

2 件のコメント:

  1. These pictures are very beautiful. I want to go there because I like climbing mountains and nature. I think view of mountains from on the lift is great. I want to see the cute candle that you bought. Can you show me the candle? You had a very good time.

    返信削除
  2. Hi Kana.
    How are you? There is a very beautiful place. I wanna go there, but I don't know how to get there. Can you go with me next time? I think will be fun!!!! You had a nice weekend, that's good for you!!!

    返信削除