2014年7月28日月曜日

Ice Cream:)



I went to Costco in the US with my host family. It took about 45 minutes. First, we ate hotdog in Costco, and my host mother bought too much cheese because that cheese is cheaper than Canada’s. She always buy many cheese and let her friends some of them.  Second, we went to super market in the US. There were very cheap products in the shop. After that, we went to ice cream shop in farm.  My host mother bought ice creams for me and host brothers. It was very delicious because it used fresh milk. The last, my host brothers bought a very cheap ring. When we were coming home, a road was jammed because of immigration. I talked to my host brothers about ring. I said, ‘’Please show me that ring.” They lent me that rings. I said joke “Thank you, I love you :)” They were surprised, and my mother was very laugh. I could enjoy that  short trip:)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Sounds good. I didn’t know US is very close to here. I was surprised products that made in US are very cheap. I never went to US, and I want to go there. Please tell me about US. Ice cream’s photo looks delicious. I like ice cream. I want to try it.

    返信削除