2014年7月28日月曜日

Values


I'm going to write about values. Almost all people have many values. Of course, I have , many values.

1.     An exiciting life

2.     Family unity

3.     Economic stability

4.     Freedom

5.     Stable and solid relationship

6.     Developing yourself to the fullest

7.     A comfortable life

8.     Keeping harmony an balance in your life

9.     World peace

10.  Wisdom

An exciting life is the most important value in my life now because if my life is not exciting, I can’t enjoy my life. I love exciting thing. For example, I love traveling and see something new. I love festival and party. It makes me fun. I think it is important for human to enjoy something. Finally, I think this value probably will change in future because I’m very young now. When I become more adult, I will have new values and learn many things. However, I think that I have to enjoy youth because there is a lot of what I can experience only when I am young.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hello kana!! Thank you for writing comment on my blog. Your ranking is little bit difference my ranking, but I agree your thinking. Thank you for sharing your experiences!!

    返信削除