2014年8月6日水曜日

Fireworks

 


I went to Granville to see a teacher who teach English in Japan. He is Canadian, but he works in my Japanese school. I met my friends at station, and we went to there together. We spend good time with him. Next, we went to English Bay to watch fireworks. There were many people sit down in the beach. I was surprised because I was difficult to walk there because of many people. We waited fireworks for three hours. Fireworks was so beautiful and excited. I thought that it was good to go to watch fireworks.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Kana.
    How are you? Wow..I was surprise about your teacher is teaching in Japan. Also, I went to see fireworks too. It was awesome!!! This year, Japan win!!

    返信削除
  2. Hi Kana, How are you doing? You are so beautiful! Yukata is proud of Japan, right? I went to there too. Where did you see it? Who did you go with? You looks so happy so you could enjoy seeing fireworks!!
    Thank you for sharing your good experience.

    返信削除