2014年8月7日木曜日

The Gods Must Be Crazy


Hello! I'm going to write about a movie. I watched the movie of title is "The Gods Must Be Crazy." It's Michael's recommend movie. When I watched it first in class, I was confused because it was too old, and I didn't understand story. After that I was so exciting and had a great time. I think the funniest scene is adventure of a man. He didn’t many things because he lives in place without civilization, but he learned many things through his adventure to chuck out a coke bottle. Finally, he could chuck out the coke bottle in a ravine. I think that if you want to watch this movie, you have to watch the end because you might be able to understand that story first time. That movie has many funny scenes. I was laugh, and I want to watch again!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿