2014年6月9日月曜日

Vandusen garden


I went to Vandusen garden on last Sunday because Michael(my teacher) taught us that Vandusen garden is very beautiful on last week. Then, I decided to go Vandusen garden.
It was very sunny day on last Sunday. I took bus and sky train. It does it take about 1 hour and half. When I visited that garden, there is a few people in that garden but it increased after one hour. It was lovely garden!! I was surprised because there was so beautiful garden. There is many flowers and trees and objects.

 I had a map and walked in garden. I enjoyed it and I was relax.  It look like the world of "Alice In Wonderland". I was excited because I felt like being able to look the white rabbit. I love ''Alice In Wonderland''. I think that it is very nice place for couple to take pictures of wedding.   
 

I took a lot of pictures.
Look at right picture. It was took in wood.
I think that  this picture is very nice. I was excited because it look like to start something.




When I walking in that garden, I met many families. They look  like enjoyed garden and smileing. I was happy and I thought that I want to marry;-)








James(my teather) taught me that this garden become very beautiful illumination in christmas season. I wanna go in christmas season again:)

1 件のコメント:

  1. Wow. You took beautiful pictures. I think your camera skill is very high!!! ;) I want to go there so much.

    返信削除