2014年7月21日月曜日

The Most Biggest Regrets In My Life

Hi! I'm going to talk about my regrets when I was a third high school student. I'm from technical high school in Nagasaki, and I majored in Architecture. That school has a six day trip to Germany to study foreign country’s skill every year, but only eight out of nine hundred sixty students can go there. One day, I received a summons from a head of Architecture course teacher. He said to me “If you want to go Germany trip, I will recommend you.” After heard that, I was very surprised and gladded that the teacher is choosing me. I was worried and said, “Please give me some time.” If I go to Germany trip, I have to pay 500$. Just now, I think it is not expensive if I go to Germany, but I thought it is expensive for me at that time. I talked to my girl classmates, but she wanted go to Germany trip too, and she was angry. I didn’t like arguing, so I gave up going to Germany trip. I’m regretting three things now.

     1. I should have been to Germany.
     2. I shouldn’t have given up it if I and my friend quarrel about that.
3. I should have talk to teacher and parents more if I dont have money.

After that, I decided never give up what I want to do if someone objects to me, and I decided to try quickly if I want to do something. These regrets are the most regrettable in my life. I think that I will continue regretting it throughout my life, but I learned many things through this happening. I try hard not to regret because I don’t want to regret any more.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿